You can earn 4 types of points through your activities on ThePhyscist.
- Atoms are the primary points that you earn / lose through your own activities. You can exchange your points to rise in rank and/or unlock achievements.
- Shields are the secondary points that you earn / lose through the activities of other members with you. You can use shields only to rise in rank. Shields are never exchanged.
- Joules are the tertiary points that you may earn when you unlock achievements. Joules are exclusively exchanged for scholarships.
- Tokens are the quarternary points that you may earn when you unlock achievements. Support agents earn tokens automatically when they complete their tasks. Tokens are exclusively exchanged for cash rewards.
12 Atom Awards
- Registration on ThePhysicist
- Daily Login
- Commenting on a post once a day
- Asking questions
- Answering questions
- Replying to questions
- Giving a like
- Voting up
- Purchasing any product from store
- Renewing a subscription from Store
- Passing a quiz
- Voting in a poll
3 Atom Deductions
- Getting a comment marked as spam
- Deleting a topic
- Deleting a reply
3 Shield Awards
- 5 Shields for getting a like
- 10 Shields for getting a vote up
- 20 Shields for getting an answer
5 Shield Deductions
- 50 Shields for getting a comment marked as spam
- 1 Shields for getting a dislike
- 2 Shields for getting a vote down
- 3 Shields for deleting a reply
- 5 Shields for deleting a topic
3 Token Awards
- ₹5 for replying in a ticket (Only for Desk)
- ₹20 for closing a ticket with a rating of 4 or more (Only for Desk)
- ₹100 for getting a post published
Ranks are necessary to unlock certain achievements. They also help in unlocking achievements in exchange for a much lesser number of atoms. Currently, the only ranking system deployed by ThePhysicist is the AnswersRank. AnswersRank is the ranking of all the registered users of ThePhysicist, mostly based on their activities on the Answers forum.
the base rank
A Verified Member in ThePhysicist Answers community is the first level of recognition. As a verified member, you can gain more Atoms and Rewards as other community members will easily have trust in your questions, answers and replies.
Recognitions are automatically applied once earned. You do not have to do anything to claim it.