You can earn 4 types of points through your activities on ThePhyscist.
- Atoms are the primary points that you earn / lose through your own activities. You can exchange your points to rise in rank and/or unlock achievements.
- Shields are the secondary points that you earn / lose through the activities of other members with you. You can use shields only to rise in rank. Shields are never exchanged.
- Joules are the tertiary points that you may earn when you unlock achievements. Joules are exclusively exchanged for scholarships.
- Tokens are the quarternary points that you may earn when you unlock achievements. Support agents earn tokens automatically when they complete their tasks. Tokens are exclusively exchanged for cash rewards.
14 Atom Awards
- 100 Atoms for Registration on ThePhysicist
- 10 Atoms for Daily Login
- 10 Atoms for commenting on a post once a day
- 20 Atoms for asking questions
- 50 Atoms for answering questions
- 30 Atoms for replying to questions
- 5 Atoms for giving a like
- 10 Atoms for voting up
- 100 Atoms for purchasing any product from store
- 50 Atoms for renewing a subscription from Store
- 100 Atoms for purchasing a new membership from Global Store
- 50 Atoms for renewing a subscription from Global Store
- 50 Atoms for passing a free quiz
- 30 Atoms for voting in a free poll
3 Atom Deducts
- -100 Atoms for getting a comment marked as spam
- -30 Atoms for deleting a topic
- -20 Atoms for deleting a reply
3 Shield Awards
- 5 Shields for getting a like
- 10 Shields for getting a vote up
- 20 Shields for getting an answer
5 Shield Deducts
- 50 Shields for getting a comment marked as spam
- 1 Shields for getting a dislike
- 2 Shields for getting a vote down
- 3 Shields for deleting a reply
- 5 Shields for deleting a topic
3 Token Awards
- ₹5 for replying in a ticket (Only for Desk)
- ₹20 for closing a ticket with a rating of 4 or more (Only for Desk)
- ₹100 for getting a post published
Ranks are necessary to unlock certain achievements. They also help in unlocking achievements in exchange for a much lesser number of atoms. Currently, the only ranking system deployed by ThePhysicist is the AnswersRank. AnswersRank is the ranking of all the registered users of ThePhysicist, mostly based on their activities on the Answers forum.
the base rank
A Verified Member in ThePhysicist Answers community is the first level of recognition. As a verified member, you can gain more Atoms and Rewards as other community members will easily have trust in your questions, answers and replies.
Recognitions are automatically applied once earned. You do not have to do anything to claim it.